Friday, March 11, 2022

10 March 2022 update

Good afternoon everyone,

Thanks so much for coming along to our gardening group talk last night, and really appreciate your support.
In addition, It was so encouraging to see so many smiling faces back in the hall.
I'm hoping that you enjoyed yet another informative and entertaining talk by Paul and Liz O'Neill. Hard not to really!
Thanks to those who brought along old plant pots, which Paul & Liz appreciated and these will help with their charitable work.

The next talk, which is the last of our winter program, is with Jake Rayson on the 6th of April. I will update you nearer the time.

Thereafter, the plan is to visit various gardens throughout the summer months. 
However, I would appreciate your input as to what gardens you would like us to visit, and also what would be your preferred day to visit these places?

Personally I will be looking at the following gardens: Aberglasney, Llwyngarreg, Abergwili, Picton Castle, plus some of the gardens in the NGS flyer I sent in a previous email.
Also if there is a desire to have two garden visits per month, then please let me know. 

With regard to our finances. The £2/head entrance fee is covering the hall rental with a small surplus, so I can't see any reason to change this at the moment. 
Kind regards, 


Roy