Monday, July 13, 2020

13 July 2020 Update

Good afternoon everyone,
I hope all’s well with you all, and that you're looking forward to the day when Covid-19 is very much in our past.
With lockdown easing and some of the gardens opening to the public, I would like to gauge your views on resuming our visits?
From my perspective, I would rather wait a little longer before venturing out, but I respect that some of you may like to visit some gardens as soon as possible.
Therefore, could you please tell me what your preference are with regards to resuming our visits (where possible), bearing in mind that we have Aberglasney,  Glyn Bach, and Panteg remaining?

The Audio-Visual equipment and hearing loop has now been installed at the village hall, so future Gardening Group talks should be much more enjoyable.
With this in mind and provided you are in general agreement, I will look at creating a winter program of monthly talks, any ideas would be appreciated?

Kind regards,

Roy