Wednesday, July 17, 2019

17 July 2019 Update

Good evening everyone,
Hope all is well with you, and that you're enjoying your gardens. 

Firstly, many thanks for coming along to Aberglasney. 
It was a beautiful day and the gardens were at their best, and I hope you enjoyed it all.
I'm sure we could have listened to Joseph for a lot longer than just an hour.
So looking forward, I've asked Joseph if it's possible to give us a talk at the Village Hall during the later part of the year.
Thanks to Joseph’s prompt response, I now have a comprehensive list of talks and at a cost of £75. So suggest we talk about this at our next meeting.

As for the trip to Llwyngarreg garden in Llanfallteg on the 22nd of July, I have unfortunately called this off due to insufficient numbers. 
But if you would like to visit the gardens soon as a group?
Then please get back to me with a date and time that’s best for you,
and I will go with the consensus.

The dates below are when Llwyngarreg is not open. 

July 24th and 29th. 
August 2nd to the 8th and 20th and 23rd.
September 1st.

Finally, if there's interest in going to Picton Castle in August, then can you each please get back to me if you're interested. 
A date and time for the visit would be useful please? 

Kind regards